This Thursday the Mount had a day off of classes due to SPARC day. SPARC is very new to me even though I've been in college for three years now. MY understanding of SPARC was for students to catch up on any work they needed to and also there were presentations throughout the course of Wednesday and Thursday on different social media matters. SPARC to me was not that greatly promoted and was only promoted through via email to me. I would hear teachers talk about different presentations that would be going on at this time, but when students mentioned it all I heard were the weekend activities the school was hosting. Friday night they had a big music festival at the PAC for students and the theme was glowstick night. Also on Saturday, the festivities kept going with activities during the day such as corn hole and different team events. With the nighttime rolling in on Saturday, the last event of the weekend ended with a concert. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog