Hello everyone, \

This week i want to talk about public branding and how you should either be authentic could make or break your your online reputation. Being authentic is important in online spaces to me. This is because when giving off a first impression to someone either online or offline you want to be your regular self. If you cane off in any other way and then after a couple of conversations the people see the impression you give off is not the real you this could hurt your credibility. I also feel as if an online reputation is very is most valued for many reasons. one could be the reputation you have online could possibly connect you with many opportunities around the world not in only one central locations. Another way it could be the most valued is your the more you are being noticed online your stock could grow. like me as a basketball player if i keep my profile up to date, show my accomplishments, and show my journey people around that are the same way would start following me because i could start being an influential figure to people 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog